Members of the Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce Chairman’s Circle represent businesses that are actively involved in the Chamber’s success, are engaged in economic development and advocacy activities, and help provide the resources required to ensure the success of Chamber initiatives. Companies that comprise this group understand the importance of a vital chamber of commerce and the opportunities that engagement at this level provides.
Chairman’s Circle members make a minimum combined annual investment of $1,500 and beyond in membership. These members are entitled to the same benefits in our Fair Share Membership, plus:
- Special Recognition in the Chamber Annual Report, the Chamber website and the InFocus Newsletter
- Periodic Chairman’s Circle Email communications
- Recognition at Key Chamber Events including the Annual Membership Meeting, Mayors’ Business Day, State of the Cities, Economic Outlook, & Legislative Luncheons, and Business of Distinction Awards Gala.
A seat on the select Chairman’s Circle Board of Advisors (BOA) which includes:
- Invitation to the GIFCC Annual Chairman’s Circle Reception.
- A minimum of two annual Chairman’s Circle BOA/GIFCC Board of Director’s joint meetings & events.
- Special invitations to participate in select focus groups & steering committees.
- Customized Membership – The chamber staff will work with you to design a membership investment recognition plan that meets your individual business objectives through your membership in the Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce.
Chairman’s Circle Investment Levels
(Based on minimum combined annual investments)
- Partner…………… $1,500
- Investor……..……. $3,000
- Sustainer…..…….. $4,500
- Cornerstone…..…. $6,000
- Pinnacle…………. $7,500
If you would like to enhance your Fair Share Membership level and support a strong and vibrant chamber of commerce by becoming a Chairman’s Circle Member, please contact GIFCC CEO, Michelle Holt by emailing email@example.com today!