Distinguished Under 40 Awards Dinner
The Young Professional’s Network of the Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce has selected 10 outstanding individuals to receive the 2016 Distinguished Under 40 Award. These honorees will be recognized and presented with their award at a luncheon on Thursday, October 6, 2016 at the Bennion Student Union Center at University Place in Idaho Falls. Join us to celebrate these individuals and their contributions to the greater Idaho Falls community.
2016 Recipients of the Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce Young Professional’s Network “Distinguished Under 40”
● Crystal Zmak, HR Manager – Teton Toyota
● Travis “Bear” Prairie, Assistant General Manager – Idaho Falls Power
● Benjamin Ritchie, Partner – Moffatt Thomas
● Nate Eaton, News Director – East Idaho News
● Brad Cramer, Director of Community Development Services – City of Idaho Falls
● Nathan Stevens, Program Manager – Idaho National Laboratory
● Hailey Mack, Career Placement and Recruitment Coordinator – Eastern Idaho Technical College
● Garrett Meikle, Owner/ Vice President – Paul Davis Restoration
● Brandon Visser, Owner/President – Visser Ag. Inc.
● P.J. Holm, Superintendent of Recreation – City of Idaho Falls
About the speaker
Dr. Vincent Muli Wa Kituku works with organizations to increase productivity through employees and leadership development programs. He is one of the most sought-after business motivational speakers and trainers. Vincent has risen to prominence by delivering authentic, informative and high-energy messages that help people “spear social buffaloes” and live up to their greatness.
Dr. Kituku, a native of Kenya, Africa, draws on his rich cultural heritage and his in-depth experience in corporate America to help others apply the strategies of personal and professional success to their lives. Vincent offers individuals and organizations the necessary spears to overcome and thrive beyond their buffaloes.
Individual tickets and full table registrations are available.
Registration deadline is Friday, September 30.
Please indicate any special dietary requirements in your RSVP under “Additional Information.”
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Elyse Powell at email@example.com