Ever wanted to go behind the scenes at the county jail or tour the Anheuser-Busch plant? Ever wondered what people work on at the Idaho National Laboratory in addition to nuclear projects?
Presented by the Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber Leadership Idaho Falls Class gives participants valuable information on the inner-workings of the greater Idaho Falls community. The Leadership Class is a nine-month program that meets the second Wednesday of each month October through June and provides a forum for participants to engage in the following activities:
- Site visits from behind-the-scenes perspectives on key businesses, organizations and programs
- Networking with community leaders and business people to understand key issues in the community
- Working as a team to research, plan and execute community service projects
Through participation in this program, participants are encouraged to become more involved in addressing the challenges and issues in our community and the role they can play in ensuring the current and future success of the East Idaho region.
The cost is $550 for chamber members, $650 for non-chamber members
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must commit to 100% attendance at all sessions.
- Must complete the application process as indicated below.
Leadership Idaho Falls Program Dates 2018/2019
- October 10, 2018 – Introduction Day
- November 14, 2018 – Education Day
- December 12, 2018 – Community Services Day
- January 9, 2019 -Health/Medical Day
- February 13, 2019 – Law & Government Day
- March 13, 2019 – Growth, Development & Retail Day
- April 10, 2019 – INL Site Tour
- May 8, 2019 – Agriculture Day
- June 12, 2019 – Arts & Tourism Day
Fill out the application below. All applications must be received by September 30, 2018.
For additional information or questions, please contact the Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce:
Lois Mackes, Programs & Events Manager
Phone: (208) 523-1010