Distinguished Under 40 is an annual awards program exclusive to the Southeastern Idaho area that honors 10 young professionals who have gone above and beyond to accomplish great things in their careers, community, and education. To be considered for the award, young professionals are nominated by co-workers, managers, and business associates.
2016 Recipients of the Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce Young Professional’s Network “Distinguished Under 40”
● Crystal Zmak, HR Manager – Teton Toyota
● Travis “Bear” Prairie, Assistant General Manager – Idaho Falls Power
● Benjamin Ritchie, Partner – Moffatt Thomas
● Nate Eaton, News Director – East Idaho News
● Brad Cramer, Director of Community Development Services – City of Idaho Falls
● Nathan Stevens, Program Manager – Idaho National Laboratory
● Hailey Mack, Career Placement and Recruitment Coordinator – Eastern Idaho Technical College
● Garrett Meikle, Owner/ Vice President – Paul Davis Restoration
● Brandon Visser, Owner/President – Visser Ag. Inc.
● P.J. Holm, Superintendent of Recreation – City of Idaho Falls